Internship Opening: Seattle Seahawks Seek Legal Intern
We are switching it up a little over here and, instead of posting a job opening, here is an opportunity for someone looking to receive internship experience. The Seattle Seahawks are searching for someone to fill the role of legal intern.
The position will be based in Renton, Washington and also include work on behalf of First & Goal Inc. as well as First & Goal Hospitality Inc. It is a paid position and requires that the applicant be currently enrolled in an American Bar Association accredited law school or have graduated from one of those schools within the past year.
Duties of the Seattle Seahawks internship position include:
- Assist with reviewing and drafting legal correspondence;
- Assist with reviewing and drafting contracts and agreements, which may include corporate partnership agreements, radio and local TV broadcast agreements, employment agreements, promotional agreements, merchandising agreements, vendor/service agreements, waivers, consents, real estate documents, and finance documents;
- Work closely with other departments to anticipate, identify, and manage legal exposure;
- Assist in the management of pending and open litigation matters and other claims;
- Undertake research relating to laws, regulations, judicial decisions, legal articles, and other materials as requested;
- Participate in special projects as requested;
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity, and fulfillment of commitments.
Not interested in this opportunity? We have posted many other job openings at The Sports Biz for free of charge.