Job Opening: ESPN Seeks Digital Content Growth Manager
While ESPN is often discussed for steadily shedding its workforce, here is a job opening at the Worldwide Leader in Sports that sounds pretty enjoyable. The job posting is to fill a role of Digital Content Growth Manager.
ESPN is seeking someone who has at least three years of work experience in content-related data analysis or statistics as well a strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel including advanced formula development. Technical experience with tagging and tracking for HTML and application based products is preferred.
Duties of the ESPN Digital Content Growth Manager position include:
- Prepare reporting and insight communications including reports, dashboards and visualizations, and ensure accuracy and data integrity.
- Build analytics methodologies, reports and visualizations within social, audience, and content development organizations.
- Lead the planning, coordination and execution of specific reporting and insight projects.
- Monitor projects and deliverables for risks, timing and data quality.
- Serve as main point of accountability for data requirements within new products and revised products.
- Coordinate and execute ad-hoc analysis that inform both the strategic and tactical initiatives of the Audience and Content development teams.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and formal analysis in support of executive decision making and strategy development.
- Work with constituent groups across ESPN to ensure accuracy and consistency in both methodologies and reporting of data.
- Establish, support and maintain standards for analytics processes.
- Responsible for coordination of resources in diverse groups within and outside Digital and Print Media.