Job Opening: Topgolf Seeks Associate Counsel
The company behind the very enjoyable experience of hitting golf balls, socializing and eating/drinking is looking for a lawyer. Topgolf has posted a job opening for Associate Counsel to work at its Dallas, Texas office.
The organization is looking for a lawyer with two-to-five years of experience reviewing, negotiating and managing commercial contracts. Candidates must also be licensed to practice in Texas.
Job duties for the Topgolf Associate Counsel position include:
- Assume primary role in reviewing, negotiating and managing company contracts originating from the field, home office, and other Topgolf brands within the company.
- Act as the point person for Topgolf clients when contracts questions arise.
- Deliver excellent work product while exemplifying responsiveness, problem-solving, attention to detail, and a can-do attitude.
- Understand and protect the business objectives of the company.
- Execute other projects and duties within the Legal Department as required.
The job posting states that the company is looking for people who embrace fun, excellence, one team, edgy spirit and caring.
Not interested in this particular position? We have posted many job openings at The Sports Biz for you to peruse.