Job Opening: Relevent Seeks PR Manager
Relevent, the company that is responsible for bringing a LaLiga regular season club match to the U.S., is looking to hire a PR Manager for its New York City location. The job posting indicates that appicants must have three-to-five years of sports related public relations and/or agency experience to be strongly considered for the opening.
- Write and distribute press releases, including knowledge of wire services and understanding of how to reach both targeted and wide audiences.
- Create media lists tailored to reach specific audiences.
- Conduct research to assist in PR efforts.
- Staff press related events including distributing media credentials, assisting with operations, and managing media needs.
- Manage a team of freelancers hired for key Relevent properties.
- Write talking points and other messaging documents.
- Monitor media daily including weekends.
The chosen candidate will manage key company properties that include the International Champions Cup and the House of Soccer.