Job Opening: Fanatics Seeks Associate Sports Coordinator (NFL)
Licensed sports merchandise company Fanatics is looking to fill a position titled, Associate Sports Coordinator (NFL) in its Miramar, Florida office. A bachelor’s degree and broad sports knowledge, as well as e-commerce experience, are required for the Fanatics job opening.
The primary purpose of the position is to drive product design and implement innovative “hot ticket” items for officially licensed products. Moderate physical effort is required on the job and there will be an obligation to stand, reach and move about the facility.
Duties of the Fanatics job description include:
- Will work closely with other sectors within Fanatics to effectively develop and create collectibles and memorabilia inside Fanatics Authentic from concept to market.
- Assist Product Managers and Senior Product Managers on a day-to-day basis with operations of the NFL Brand.
- Must be able to assign certain responsibilities to Junior Product Coordinators.
- Will work closely with sports leagues for product approvals.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with management, team, league representatives and clients in a professional manner.
- Work well under pressure. This industry is driven by hot ticket items with time constraints to get products on the market.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Occasional assistance in the Warehouse may be required.
Not interested in this particular Fanatics job opening? The Sports Biz has posted numerous job opportunities in the past.