Job Opening: Wasserman Seeks Senior Manager For Esports And Gaming
Esports is not only big business for streaming services, sponsorship and the actual individuals playing the games. It also presents an excellent business opportunity for agencies who may be able to broker deals in the space.
Wasserman, a global sports and entertainment agency is looking to establish a more meaningful role in the esports industry. It has posted a job opening for a senior manager dedicated to esports and gaming.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, at least six years of relevant experience with four years of direct experience in account and project management, and be willing to live in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The hired individual will become a part of the Brands Retainer Client team and be responsible for developing and managing current business relationships, sponsorships and partnerships. Duties include:
- Leads team members in client service, relationship development, and project coordination.
- Assists Director in the supervision, training and professional development of team members.
- Manages client and partner relationship to secure most efficient and effective partnerships and ensure the client is fully leveraging all benefits and assets.
- Manages brand integration; work with clients to understand and meet their business objectives.
- Manages interagency relationships; works with outside agencies and partners to ensure smooth execution of all client partnerships and activations
- Maintains a good working relationship with key stakeholders to ensure all parties receive appropriate attention, support, and ensures Wasserman is in lock-step with the client’s plans as it relates to the growth and changes.
Not interested in this particular job opportunity? The Sports Biz has posted many other job openings that may be a better fit.