Job Opening: University Of Utah Seeks Associate Athletic Director
The University of Utah is looking to hire someone to serve in the capacity of Associate Athletic Director, focusing on Compliance. A law degree or Master’s degree is required, as well as the equivalent to five years of Ahletics Compliance experience.
Additionally, applicants must have experience in an NCAA Division I compliance role and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of NCAA rules, regulations, processes, etc.
Duties of the University of Utah position include:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Athletics Compliance Office;
- Assist in the investigation and reporting of NCAA violations;
- Prepare and submit NCAA and Pac-12 waivers;
- Develop and implement a comprehensive rules education program for internal and external constituents;
- Research, write, and issue NCAA rules interpretations;
- Develop and supervise subject-specific and large-scale audits;
- Assist with departmental drug testing and agent program;
- Manage the compliance budget and compliance software contracts; and
- Performing other special projects as assigned by the Associate Athletics Director for Compliance.
Not interested in this particular opportunity? We have posted many other job openings in the past.