Job Opening: Riot Games Seeks Legal Counsel
Riot Games, a video game developer and esports tournament organizer best known for its creation of League of Legends, is looking to hire legal counsel to be based in Los Angeles, California. The job posting says that candidates must have a Juris Doctorate degree and membership in at least one U.S. state bar, as well as at least three years of experience at a multi-national law firm or corporation.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements including vendor, licensing and publishing agreements and our IT/IP arrangements;
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations;
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to relevant parties within the organization;
- Advise and report to legal leadership, charting the course for big projects and long-term tactics; and
- Manage and grease the wheels of Riot’s relationships with specialized outside counsel.
Not interested in this Riot Games position? The Sports Biz has many other job openings that may interest you.