Job Opening: POINT 3 Seeks Director Of Operations
Basketball apparel brand POINT 3 is looking to hire a Director of Operations immediately. The individual will be based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Email email@example.com with your resume and any relevant materials if you choose to apply.
POINT 3 was founded in 2010 and is all about basketball performance. Its apparel line is focused exclusively on the on-court needs of basketball players. The company has developed a patented DRYV Technology designed to absorb moisture — similar to a towel that is built into the garment.
The hired Director of Operations will be primarily responsible for managing all internal warehouse and decoration staff as well as working with the management team to develop process improvements for warehouse operations and the movement of physical inventory.
Other job duties include:
- Oversee operations and logistics of the POINT 3 team uniform decoration program, focused on scheduling for in-house decoration, movement of product to/from third party vendors, order pick/prep accuracy and quality control;
- Manage all order fulfillment, pick/pack and outbound shipping to ensure quality control and order accuracy;
- Manage receipt of all inbound shipments to ensure that materials are received by the warehouse team using agreed upon operations procedures;
- Help develop operational procedures and supervise logistics of the POINT 3 grassroots retail program, including on-site decoration and the tracking of physical inventory;
- Work with management team to develop scalable procedures that ensure POINT 3 product is easy to access, properly marked, and consistently accurate in count and delivery;
- Manage and oversee customer service for the POINT 3 Online Store, including processing and tracking of returns & exchanges and monitoring impacts on company profitability;
- Help cultivate a productive, enjoyable and safe work environment. Actively engage team members and encourage new ways to drive collaboration, team growth and increased knowledge; and
- Design and implement physical changes (e.g. space planning, optimization) as necessary to support company goals. Initiate, implement and monitor solutions that improve the efficacy and profitability of our operations.
The candidate must have two-to-three years in an operations focused position, ideally in the apparel industry.
Not interested in this particular opportunity? We have more job postings on the site!