Job Opening: Orlando Magic Seeks VP Of Corporate Partnerships
The Orlando Magic franchise is looking to find a Vice President of Corporate Partnerships who will also assist with the organization’s Magic Gaming esports brand and Solar Bears hockey team. A minimum of ten years of relates sales experience in sports or agency and a minimum of five years of Senior Management experience is required.
The job posting also reveals that the job requires long and irregular hours. It is expected that the person who gets this job will work every Magic home game as well as other events.
Additionally, having an MBA is preferred as is having previous experience in a Corporate Sales role for a major sports franchise.
- Develop and execute a short- and long-term Corporate Partnerships business plan;
- Create and develop an overall revenue budget for Corporate Partnerships specifically allocating revenue targets for all Orlando Magic media, radio, community relations programs, promotions and events;
- Recruit, manage, supervise, motivate and provide leadership to the direct reports within the Corporate Partnerships department using evaluation, training, coaching and situational practices;
- Develop a compensation plan that focuses on overall department goals, personal accountability and the ability and opportunity for sales staff to overachieve;
- Maintain existing and develop new national and local account partnerships to further improve Corporate Partnership alliances to maximize sales and increase revenue;
- Maximize revenue and brand equity with the Orlando Magic on both a national and regional level by focusing on the NBA’s Top Sponsorship categories.
Not interested in this particular opportunity? Do not worry, The Sports Biz has many other job openings that it has covered in the past.