Job Opening: Octagon Seeks Client Manager
International sports agency Octagon is looking to hire someone to fill the role of Client Manager. The position will be based in Houston, Texas and primary responsibilities will be in relation to the agency’s football division.
Candidates should be prepared to spend time on recruiting and servicing potential and current NFL players. A requirement is that candidates already be certified as Contract Advisors with the NFL Players Association and have at least five years of experience managing NFL players.
Further duties and responsibilities of the Octagon position include:
- Manage current clients and provide skilled services to them;
- Generate new revenue for the football division;
- Respond promptly and professionally to client opportunities and/or needs;
- Liaise with client sponsors;
- Expand contacts, especially within the football industry;
- Travel as needed in the performance of job responsibilities; and
- Other related duties as reasonably assigned.
Not interested in this particular job opening? We have published several other job postings in the past.