Job Opening: Nike Seeks Assistant General Counsel, Brand Marketing And Digital
Nike is looking to hire someone for its Beaverton, Oregon headquarters who will serve in a legal capacity in relation to brand marketing and digital assets. The specific position is for Assistant General Counsel, who will be responsible for supporting and managing the company’s global legal marketing and digital strategies.
A juris doctorate degree is a must as well as being committed to sit for the Oregon State Bar Exam. Further, Nike wants someone with seven-to-ten years of legal experience with significant focus on marketing and advertising, entertainment and production, and consumer digital products and experiences.
Duties of the Nike legal position include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts in support the Marketing and Digital organizations, including advertising, paid media and digital marketing, content production, entertainment, licensing, digital platform, vendor, and marketing partnership deals.
- Advising and counseling business leaders on consumer protection, business affairs, advertising law and other legal compliance matters that may impact marketing and advertising and consumer digital products and experiences.
- Providing practical legal advice for a variety of company strategic initiatives, including marketing, advertising, content production, and digital products and experiences across various consumer-facing channels.
- Identifying and addressing legal compliance issues related to consumer digital products and experiences, brand marketing activations, promotions, contests & sweepstakes, commerce, consumer data and privacy and other consumer regulatory issues.
- Providing strategic analysis of global legal and brand risks and set and drive policies and solutions to achieve business objectives efficiently.
- You’ll work on a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment and engage with cross-functional teammate such as local in-country lawyers, privacy lawyers, government affairs and various business groups.
Not interested in this particular job opportunity. We have many other job openings posted at The Sports Biz.