Job Opening: NFLPA Seeks Senior Manager, Interactive And Digital Content
The National Football League Players Association is looking to hire a Senior Manager of Interactive and Digital Content to join its Communications team. Preferance for the position goes to someone who has three-to-five years of experience managing content and production for high traffic websites as well as at least three years experience developing interactive content and in online strategy.
The NFLPA job is full-time and based in Washington D.C.
Duties of the NFLPA position include:
- Overseeing the strategy, development and execution of NFLPA union, business and public policy content.
- Assisting in setting the organization’s digital strategy for player/membership program initiatives.
- Increasing our engagement with our members by developing highly innovative and interactive digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with several internal teams such as Player Affairs and Development, Former Player Services and Benefits to create engaging content marketing across digital properties, while consistently maintaining standards and guidelines for the NFLPA branding system.
- Collaborating with several external partners, including vendors, agencies and strategic partners to maximize the reach and impact of our communications.
- Providing clear, high-impact communication, staying ahead of a complex schedule, and maintaining cutting-edge knowledge of the online content space, and the quickly-evolving social and mobile ecosystems.
- Planning and executing creative marketing for service and program initiatives across owned channels (includes web, mobile and app), display advertising, online video, social content and search marketing.
- Reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimize campaigns in mobile, web, and other channels to better connect with the membership.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas to elevate brand awareness and engagement.
- Creating and executing test plans against key business goals such as engagement and participation, including thorough analysis of user flows and experiences.
- Evaluating and testing emerging technologies.
Not interested in this particular position? We have posted many other job openings on The Sports Biz.