Job Opening: University of Michigan Seeks Compliance Intern
The University of Michigan is looking for someone to come in and assist, in a paid position, with the Compliance Services Office. The job begins May 2019 and lasts until May 2020.
A bachelor’s degree is required and a master’s or law degree is preferred. The person who receives the job will report to Michigan’s Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance.
Job duties include:
- Monitoring of off-campus recruiting and telephone records.
- Reviewing complementary admissions lists.
- Monitoring student-athlete practice time.
- Assisting with student-athlete paperwork and the rules education program.
- Preparation and organization of required NCAA and Big Ten conference forms and reports, and compliance correspondence.
Not interested in this particular opportunity? We have posted many other job openings in the past.