Job Opening: Lagardere Sports And Entertainment Seeks Digital Coordinator
Lagardere Sports, which includes a robust athlete management division including one of the top NFL agents in Joel Segal, is looking to hire someone to serve as a digital coordinator. The job posting indicates that the job is based in New York City and that candidates must have at least one year of social media and content creation experience, preferably with an agency. Bonus points are awarded for having pop culture knowledge, a sense of humor and the ability to create meaningful memes.
- Manage and create digital and social media content for our key sports accounts.
- Responsible of day-to-day social media management and social media platforms.
- Development of monthly content and editorial calendar.
- Contribute to creative and storytelling efforts across account’s different channels.
- Understand and utilize different social media tools and platforms, including but not limited to: content generation and management, social listening, platform management.
- Execute and monitor paid media campaigns and advertising.
- Work cross functionally across creative, commercial, design and CRM to ensure social media strategy is aligned with overall marketing initiatives.
- Execute and optimize business performance reporting including but not limited to: weekly recap, benchmarking, performance monitoring, campaign evaluation, best practices etc.
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorming sessions.
Beyond working with athletes, the Lagardere job entails assisting major brands, sports right holders, events and entertainment related personalities and properties.
Not interested in this particular opportunity? At The Sports Biz, we have posted about many other job openings in the world of sports.