Job Opening: USA Gymnastics Seeks Chief Legal Officer
by Darren Heitner · August 19, 2018
- The hired individual will will closely with the CEO in promoting compliance with and enforcement of applicable USA Gymnastics rules, policies and safe sport provisions in the gymnastics community.
- Responsibilities include serving as USA Gymnastics’ legal liaison with outside corporate counsel, the USOC and USADA; assisting with general contracts, 3rd party agreements and vendor supplier relationships; and drafting/following legislation with an emphasis on things that involve Safe Sport, Code of Conduct, etc.
- Ideal candidate has 15 years’ experience in a law firm or corporate legal department with a strong background in litigation and familiarity with the Ted Stevens Olympic and Amateur Sports Act.
- The position is based in Indianapolis and an application must be submitted by August 31.
- Send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More information here.