Job Opening: NFLPA Is Offering $40K For A Legal Coordinator
The National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) is looking to hire a person to fill an open Legal Coordinator position in its Washington D.C. headquarters. The position will pay $40,000 per year, plus a comprehensive benefit package.
Legal experience is not required in order to fill the position, but the NFLPA says that some legal experience would be very helpful. The only requirement is a bachelor’s degree.
Responsibilites of the position include:
- Assisting the General Counsel & Associate General Counsels in the administration and execution of projects, administrative tasks, invoices and reports as needed.
- Preparing case law summaries for use by Legal Department attorneys.
- Assisting with grievance filing and preparation as well as post-hearing submissions and briefs.
- Corresponding with players and agents with updates on pending matters.
- Planning and executing department meetings and events.