Job Opening: Inter Miami CF Seeks Director Of Digital Content
The forthcoming Miami Major League Soccer team called Inter Miami CF is already getting to hiring key individuals as part of the organization. One important hire is the person who will manage digital and social media content on all of the biggest platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The job posting says that the club is looking for someone who has a bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media or a related field as well as three-to-five years of relevant experience managing websites and social media accounts. Exceptional writing skills and editorial acumen is a must.
Benefits of the Inter Miami CF position include a competitive compensation package as well as “team swag,” a business casual dress code, corporate discounts and free parking.
Some of the job duties are:
- Create, develop and implement an overall digital content plan and strategy for InterMiamiCF.com.
- Oversee InterMiamiCF.com on a daily basis and manage the site throughout the season, on matchdays and off-season.
- Think creatively and develop innovative digital and social media strategies to increase engagement.
- Oversee the Club’s social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Stay current with digital and subject matter trends, while reviewing analytics reports.
Not interested in this particular opportunity? The Sports Biz has many other job postings on the site.