Job Opening: Harvard University Seeks Compliance Intern
Interested in doing a ten month internship at an Ivy League institution? Harvard University has an opening for an internship in its Compliance Department. Candidates must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program and have a requirement to intern as part of the process of obtaining a degree.
The anticipated start date is August 1, 2019. It will last until roughly May 31, 2020.
Duties of the Harvard compliance position entail:
- Monitoring playing and practice season calendars.
- Coordinate tracking and documentation of official and unofficial visits and other recruiting activities.
- Monitoring and communicating information related to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- Assisting the Assistant Director of Compliance in monitoring student-athlete eligibility and roster management.
- Educating coaches and administrators through rules education sessions, interpretation, and monthly newsletters.
- Assisting in the management of the NCAA Student-Athlete Assistance Fund.
- Assisting with submission of NCAA waiver and violation reports.
- Compliance software support and coordination for staff and student-athletes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Not interested in this opportunity? We have posted about many other job openings in the past.