Job Opening: FanDuel Seeks VP, Regulatory Compliance
FanDuel is searching for a Vice President of Regulatory Compliance, who will ensure that its core businesses comply with U.S. laws and regulations. The individual will work closely with a regulatory team and represent FanDuel before regulatory boards and inquiries.
The ideal candidate will have graduated from law school and have experience as a regulator/prosecutor as well as private sector practice (preferably in-house). FanDuel would like the person to have at least ten years of experience working in a regulated industry.
Duties of the position include:
- Manage a team of lawyers and compliance managers handling each vertical and state/regulator relationship;
- Manage all regulatory/licensing filings and requirements for the Group;
- Foster strong relationships with regulators and industry partners;
- Build and execute compliance program for the Group; and
- Reports to EVP and General Counsel for the Group.
The FanDuel job is based in New York. FanDuel also has offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland.
Not interested in this particular FanDuel job opportunity? The Sports Biz has many other job postings up for you to peruse.