Job Opening: Fanatics Looks To Find Associate General Counsel
Sports merchandise licensee Fanatics is looking to hire an experienced lawyer to serve in an Associate General Counsel capacity. Its job posting indicates that it is seeking someone who has at least seven years of experience working on a wide-range of transactions and prefers candidates who have in-house experience and well as experience with retail, manufacturing and/or supply chain matters.
The opportunity to work with a company that is a leader in team apparel and jersey sales and distribution will require being based in Tampa, Florida. In fact, Fanatics has indicated that it will provide preference to local candidates. That said, relocation will be considered for the “right candidate” per the posting.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Primarily supporting the Fanatics Branded business operations, while also handling Company-wide and/or discrete projects involving other business areas;
- Counseling business teams with respect to day-to-day matters as well as key strategic initiatives;
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts;
- Working closely with business teams to establish and implement policies, procedures and related documentation and training; and
- Partnering closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Not interested in this particular opportunity? We have more job postings in the world of sports business.