Job Opening: BettorIQ Seeks Social Media Specialist
Las Vegas-based BettorIQ is looking to hire a social media specialist. The individual will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the sports betting information website’s social media strategy in an effort to increase brand awareness, improve upon marketing efforts and grow sales (the website is also in the business of selling picks a.k.a. touting services).
The job requires at least one year of experience as a social media specialist (or in a similar role), excellent knowledge of Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and podcasts and a strong understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics and Google Analytics.
It is likely a job that can be performed from any location.
Job duties and responsibilities for the BettorIQ position include:
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy and processes;
- Create engaging text, images and videos for all social media platforms;
- Assist with the production of videos, podcasts and blogs for social media;
- Define and track the most important social media KPIs;
- Measure the success of social media campaigns;
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Utilize social media marketing tools such as Buffer to oversee all platforms;
- Monitor SEO and user engagement to improve content; and
- Help execute other areas of digital marketing strategy including email marketing.
Not interested in this particular job opening? The Sports Biz has featured many other job opportunities.